Our team is participating in a range of panels and side events at COP23, drawing on our decades of experience of working with climate-vulnerable communities to help shape the COP23 discussion and actions thereafter.
These events include:
- Agroecology: Transforming the global food system and combating climate change
- The pre-launch of a new book we have contributed to on loss and damage
- Handling climate risk, and loss and damage
- Integrating energy access into low carbon planning to build inclusive and climate resilient economic development
- Where next for Loss and Damage? Working towards solutions for dealing with risks 'beyond adaptation'.